Hunter Moon Hike & Camp-Fired Kitchen Experience
Join East Coast Paddle Company & Guide Service for an evening Hike & Camp-Fired Kitchen Experience under the light of the Hunter Moon.
Meeting at 5 pm, then a short hike in the backwoods of Quinan to check out our strategically placed glacial erratic for appetizers, before returning to the old homestead at Bad Falls to cozy up to your personal group campfire and enjoy a Camp-Fired Kitchen Experience.
The total hiking distance is 4km on a mainly flat easily traversed backroad. Headlamps, camp chairs, lantern, personal group fire pits, 3-course meal & guide service provided, this location has a washroom.
- Appetizer: A variety of fresh locally inspired bite-sized starters.
- Main: Camp-Fired Chili served in a homemade bread bowl served with sour cream, cheddar & green onions.
- Dessert: Warm Camp-Fired Apple Maple Sticky Cake Pudding Cake with Whipped Cream & your choice of Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate.
Location & Dates
- Frotten Road, Quinan, Yarmouth Country
- 2 Dates:
- Wednesday, October 20th – Full Moon
- Saturday, October 23rd – Not the full moon but almost full.