Starlight Culinary Escape
Indulge in a luxury wilderness escape at the world’s first starlight hotel, Trout Point Lodge. Savour an artfully prepared Nova Scotia gourmet dinner featuring courses curated by your chef and sommelier. Wind your way along the river and through the forest with your guide, where the depths of the night sky are revealed.
- Overnight accommodations in your luxurious Fireplace Junior Suite with in-room fireplace, handcrafted queen bed, balcony and ensuite bath; with daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Guided forest walk: Explore the edge of the Tusket River on forested paths and boardwalks to your private stargazing deck
- Artfully prepared gourmet dining: Includes Trout Point’s seasonal welcome cocktail and four-course chef’s menu featuring fresh, local ingredients, and sommelier curated wine pairings for an unforgettable dinner
- Expert-led stargazing: Savour an exclusive nighttime tasting of Nova Scotia chocolates and sparkling wine as celestial stories and secrets of the dark sky preserve are shared by your astronomy expert
- Access to resort amenities and guided activities: Unwind in the wood-fired hot tub along the Tusket River, relax in the outdoor barrel sauna, and enjoy guided activities including kayaking, standup paddle boarding, forest bathing, hiking, and yoga
$1,059 - Price is for two people and excludes 18% resort fee and 15% sales tax (H.S.T.). Suite upgrades available on request.
189 Trout Point Road, Kemptville
T: (902) 761-2142