A Heavenly Place for Contemplation
Église Ste-Anne Church is the oldest Acadian parish on mainland Nova Scotia. A municipally registered heritage property, the architecture and decor of Église Ste-Anne Church speaks eloquently of local faith and artisanship. In 1999, a painting of the annunciation was found in the church rectory’s attic and is believed to have entered the collection of the church through its founder Father Sigogne in 1799. Guided tours are available in June, July, and August.