Join us as we offer a day-in-the-life of our local fishermen, and taste of our culture, one that will have you coming back for seconds. Tour a historic Acadian village,and enjoy a Living Wharves experience, watching the catch of the day be brought in from a working lobster boat. Finish off the perfect day by gazing at the setting sun, while eating an authentic seaside lobster boil dinner. Meet the chef, and learn the secrets to preparing the ultimate East Coast dinner, so you can bring a little bit of our coast home with you.
SAVOUR THE SEA EXPERIENCES
(Start time at 3:00 pm AST)
Location: Le Village historique acadien de la Nouvelle-Ecosse (“Historical Acadian Village of Nova Scotia”)
91 Old Church Road, Lower West Pubnico, NS B0W 2C0
1. Start at Le Village historique acadien de la Nouvelle-Ecosse (“Historical Acadian Village of Nova Scotia”) with a guided tour.
2. Then head off to Dennis Point Wharf for a Living Wharves Fishing Experience (demonstration).
3. Finish with a Seaside Lobster Boil at The Argyler Lodge as you watch the sunset.
Book Now: 902-762-2530 $75.00/person
(Start Time at 5:00 pm AST)
Location: Rudder’s Seafood Restaurant and Brew Pub
96 Water St, Yarmouth, NS B5A 4P5
4. Start with a Living Wharves Fishing Experience (demonstration) on a real lobster boat dockside at Rudder’s Wharf.
5. Finish with Rudder’s Dockside Lobster Boil. Savour fresh cooked Nova Scotia live lobster right out of the pot. Talk to the chef and learn how we prepare this Maritime favourite.
Book Now: 902-742-7050 $55.00/person