2019 Eastern Canadian Fisheries Expo
January 25-26, 2019, Mariners Centre, Yarmouth
Friday, January 25, 2019, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday, January 26, 2019, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Canada’s longest-running, most successful commercial fishing show will brings together members of the industry from across the region. Held every two years at the Mariners Centre in Yarmouth, this event offers visitors a comprehensive collection of marine and commercial fisheries products and services.
- Onboard and onshore fishing and harvesting equipment
- Fish processing and transportation
- Vessel design and construction
- Barge and towing equipment
- Engines and propulsion systems
- The latest equipment and products required by the many successful aquaculture firms around the region
As well as many other industry-specific products!
Occurs Friday, January 25, 2019 until Saturday, January 26, 2019
TBD contact for info
45 Jody Shelley Drive, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia B5A 4B2, Yarmouth, NS