Saltscapes Southwest Nova Summer FEASTival
June 8 & 9, 2019, Yarmouth Waterfront, Yarmouth
10am-8pm Saturday • 10am-5pm Sunday
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US at the first Saltscapes Southwest Nova Summer FEASTival on the Yarmouth Waterfront.
With our new Southwest Nova event we are highlighting our seafaring heritage, Acadian and First Nations cultures, as well innovation in the culinary and artisanal landscapes.
This new Yarmouth event will be a two-day, weekend event, and will include a huge buy-local marketplace and many consumer-friendly demonstrations:
- Recipes for great picnics, reunions and cottage/ back deck gatherings (‘made right here” cocktails and nibbles).
- Keeping the harvest alive...whether from your local Farmers Market or favourite UPick ..learn the art of pickling and preserving so you can eat local all year long.
- Interested in incorporating more heart healthy local fish and seafood in your diet…our seafood experts will teach you tips and tricks to maximize flavour and freshness.
- Easy handmade gifts for family and friends (recycling driftwood, beach glass or creating dreamcatchers etc.).
- Edible gardening projects for all around the house or cottage, no matter how small or large your garden.
- Fun projects in the workshop, garage and great outdoors
- Fun and friendly chef competitions, great east coast music (Worthy of note: thanks to Subaru Canada , well known Acadian band Grand Derangement members will be on stage both June 8 & 9!!
We guarantee the Saltscapes Southwest Nova Summer FEASTival will make you even prouder to call Canada’s east coast HOME!
For more information visit us at saltscapes.com
Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Click on the button for registration information
Occurs Saturday, June 8, 2019 until Sunday, June 9, 2019
58 Water St., Yarmouth, NS
T: 902 464 7258 ext 1803