Climb the Light Experience
1856, NS-304, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia B5A 4A7
(902) 740-1680 | Email
CLIMB the seventy-seven steps inside the lighthouse to the lantern room where you will be treated to the breathtaking views of the surrounding sea and landscapes.
LISTEN in awe of the historical events linked to the site and surrounding communities.
LEARN what it was like to be a lightkeeper at such a historically significant site.
- Climb the only lighthouse in Nova Scotia that is open to public tours to the lantern room.
- Full panoramic view of Cape Forchu, Yarmouth Harbour, and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Learn about the history and life of a lightkeeper.
|Adult||$12.50 (Per Person)|
|Child (12 & Under)||$6.25 (Per Person)|
Hours of Operation
- Quick Tours: May 20 - Mid October:
- Monday - Friday : 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Every 30 Minutes)
- Longer Tours: May 20 - Mid October:
- Saturday & Sunday : 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM