Starlight Culinary Escape
189 Trout Point Road, Kemptville, Nova Scotia B0W 1Y0
(902) 761-2142 | Email
- Overnight accommodations in your luxurious Fireplace Junior Suite with in-room fireplace, handcrafted queen bed, balcony and ensuite bath; with daily housekeeping and turndown service.
- Guided forest walk: Explore the edge of the Tusket River on forested paths and boardwalks to your private stargazing deck.
- Artfully prepared gourmet dining: Includes Trout Point’s seasonal welcome cocktail and four-course chef’s menu featuring fresh, local ingredients, and a sommelier curated wine pairings for an unforgettable dinner.
- Expert-led stargazing: Savour an exclusive nighttime tasting of Nova Scotia chocolates and sparkling wine as celestial stories and secrets of the dark sky preserve is shared by your astronomy expert.
- Access to resort amenities and guided activities: Unwind in the wood-fired hot tub along the Tusket River, relax in the outdoor barrel sauna, and enjoy guided activities including kayaking, standup paddleboarding, forest bathing, hiking, and yoga.